Monday, March 2, 2009

So much to say, so little time to type.



My post for The Life and Times of Victoria by Dorothy Marshall is up and running at the Victorian Challenge website. Click the button to read it!

The roomie and I are 15 days away from the Big Apple. I'm so excited! Still looking for recommendations for places to see in Hyde Park, NY and NYC!


Lakshmi, goddess of compassion

We visited a Hindu temple today in Tulsa--one of most interesting trips I've made to a religious site. I really enjoyed looking at the temple and listening to the priest. Make me want to look about at the books I've read about India and re-examine them (I went through a phase Winter 2007 when I read about six or seven fiction books about India or Indians.)

I'm coming to the end of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, which makes me sad. Such a good book--it's broken into small chapters/stories so it is nice to have in my bag when I just have a few moments to read. Pick up a copy if you haven't read it yet. It's going straight to the top of my favorites list. Speaking of books, I won an ARC copy of Golden Girl by Micol Ostow this weekend at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf. Be sure to check her website out! Thanks Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment