Thursday, October 2, 2008

Equality?

I've been questioning this a lot today. Weddingbee, a web site I visit every day was recently sold to eHarmony. Having dated the same fella since my junior year of high school I've never been intrigued by dating websites. Today, however, I have learned a lot about one. And they aren't things that a company should be proud of.

Balancing my beliefs in my Creator and also my instilled belief in equality is something I have struggled with, even more recently as I have began to evaluate most of my beliefs which I see so preached but not practiced in the "Christian" community. I have family members in same-sex relationships that I love, and what to support, but find a small part of me holding back.

This is something I have thought about for a while, and an awful lot today, and it's something I will be thinking about for days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment