Thursday, February 12, 2009

ah, better.

Not quite what I wanted, but at least now I won't have to re-size every single photo to fit the itty-bitty width of the last layout.

I'm currently working on a Shutterfly album for my Europe trip and I'm spending quite a bit of time, trying to figure out when we were where. I kept a journal all through London and most of Paris, but once I got two days behind it was impossible to catch up. However, only spending three days in both Poland and Switzerland makes it easier to find what I'm looking for. I've only written two pages, but I think this is going to be a great way to remember my trip and have a nice way to display it.


I miss London


For all Mac users (you know, the best kind), if you download the latest Shutterfly application for iPhoto, you will recieive a free 8x8 photo book. You still have to pay shipping and handling, though. I recently order a (free) calender through the website and pleased with the results.

Also, they sent me two when I order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment