Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Busy Saturday

This is the first Saturday I've had off in months (besides my NYC trip and holidays).

Too bad I have a million things to do.

My Comparative Religions class and I visited the Congregation B'Nai Emunah this morning in Tulsa. It was very interesting, and I would really enjoy going back. We also passed a morning market, which made me a bit more open to moving to Tulsa after getting married. I'm psyched that my new job is only during the week.

Sweet Saturday, we will meet again.

In about half an hour the Senior Ladies' Tea begins. Jenn and I weren't going to go, but we both were able to take it off.

I don't really like tea, but hopefully this won't be boring.

My future sister-in-law is throwing my a bridal shower this evening, so when it's all said and done, this Saturday is pretty much just like any Saturday at work--busy.

But I still like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment